Huntington Beach, California
WELCOME TO HUNTINGTON BEACH
A sea side city in the shores of south California, Huntington is known for its 9.5 mile stretch of sandy beach, climate and beach culture. Due to its constant surf all year long, this surf city is surfers’ favourite with the population of 189,992.
WHERE TO GO IN HUNTINGTON BEACH
- HUNTINGTON DOG BEACH: Take your dog to the continued Huntington beach trail. This is a beach where your best friend can run and play, off leash and have a wonderful time. People who don’t have dog even they also can enjoy the great sit enjoy the surrounding.
- HUNTINGTON CENTRAL PARK: Great park right in the middle of the city served as a nice quiet respire which is clean and lots of family having picnic. Concerts are also done here to make the time with family and friends more enjoyable.
- ORANGE COUNTRY COAST: A beach with beautiful coast line, immense white beaches and well-maintained flat path where you can ride bike, skate and play volley ball.
- HUNTINGTON BEACH STATE PARK: Due to its wide and flat sand area. This beach is highly travelled with beach cruisers, roller blades, skate boards etc. Another clean and beautiful California beach
- BOLSA CHICA ECOLOGICAL PARK: A great place to walk on the flat trails and enjoy the nature. Just take your camera and binoculars to see some beautiful birds.
WHERE TO EAT
- SUGAR SHACK CAFÉ: After enjoying the beach, if you are looking for a place where you can eat and enjoy with your friend and your loved ones.
- PETE’S SUN SET GRILLE: This place is known for its amazing fish tacos and green bean fries. This ocean facing restaurant is worth going.
- SANCHO’S TACOS: Sancho’s are famous for their delicious tacos, Proper Mexican tacos with fish, chicken and vegan. A perfect beach in the Huntington beach.
- DUKE’S: Duke’s offers a beautiful view right at the Huntington beach pier, with lovely food and their excellence service like Hawaii music and hula dance girls set the tone for this wonderful tropical brunch.