Huntington Beach, United States
HELLO HUNTINGTON BEACH
Huntington Beach is a seaside city in Southern California. Huntington Beach is also called Surf City due to its abundance of beaches, sunny, warm Mediterranean climate, local surfing and lifestyle. With miles of pristine beaches, ideal weather, a welcoming attitude, it is a perfect vacation experience for both young and old.
Places to visit-
- Huntington Beach Pier- It is an iconic pier located in Huntington Beach. It is the famous place where people come to watch surfers and where surfers come to meet their friends and talks about the latest opportunities. It is a favorite place among the fishermen.
- Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve- It was created as a sanctuary for migratory birds and wildlife and for the protection of the coastal wetlands and endangered species.
- Huntington Harbor- Due to the calm atmosphere there are plenty of opportunities to observe the local flora and fauna.
- Newaland House Museum-For those interested in the history of the Huntington area, the Newland House Museum is a must-see.
- Bella Terra- It is a self-styled beach town and a shopping and entertainment venue located at Beach Boulevard.
- Downtown Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach State Park- Most popular beach in town, and it is a great place to spend a day surfing, swimming, fishing, taking a stroll by the water, or doing absolutely nothing in the shade of your umbrella
- Huntington Beach Symphony Orchestra- Famous place among the music lovers.
- Sunset Gondola
- International Surfing Museum-If you are curious to know about all things surfing related then be sure to stop at the International Surfing Museum.
Where to stay?
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa- It offers an outdoor pool, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi, massage and beauty treatment menus and a gym.
- BEST Western Surf City- Hotel facilities include a business center, a communal hot tub, and a guest laundromat. Front desk staff is available 24/7.
- Surf City Inn- The hotel features a 24-hour front desk and offers free Wi-Fi and off-street parking.